About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday 4 April 2011

Pala puri




INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup maida
  • 1 cup sugar.
  • 3-4 cups milk.
  • 2 spoons ghee
  • a pinch of salt.
  • 3-4 elaichi
PREPARATION:
  1. Add a pinch of salt to maida flour and make a dough by adding suffient water. (like puris dough). Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
  2. Divide the dough into small portions and roll them into thin chapatis.
  3. Heat the pan on medium flame and put the rolled out chapati on it to .Fry the chapathi both sides.
  4. Apply ghee on cooked chapatis and divide the cooked chapatis into small pieces.
  5. Boil milk with sugar.
  6. Add the pieces of maida chapathis to the boiling milk.
  7. Let it boil for 3 mins .put off the stove.
  8. Add elaichi powder and garnish with cashew nuts.
  9. Let the puris soak in the milk for minimum min. 30 minutes

1 comment:

  1. mom..we prepared pala puri today. It came our real nice!

    ReplyDelete