About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Coriandor rice


Ingredients

  • Cooked Rice           3 cups
  • Coriander leaves      3cups
  • Green mutter          1 cup
  • Green chili              3 slit straightway
  • Cashew                  5 fry in ghee
  • Oil                          4tsp
Procedure

  1. Cook rice and take it in a vessel.
  2. Wash and paste coriander leaves half way in a mixer grinder.
  3. Take oil in a thick bottom vessel and fry coriander paste and green chili for a while add green mutter and mix well.
  4. Keep it with a lid and cook till the mutter cooked soft.
  5. Add cooked rice and salt. Mix well on the flame. Serve with onion salad or masala curry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment