About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

pallak panner


Ingredients
  • Palak ( spinach)           2 bunches
  • paneer                          250gms cut into cubic pieces                   
  • Garlic cloves                5                     
  • Onion pieces                 2 cups   
  • Tomato pieces              1 cup
  • Green chillie                 2 cut into pieces  
  •  red chilli powder           1/2 tbs              
  • Coriander powder          1/2tsp
  • Cumin powder                1/4tsp
  • salt to taste
  • Oil for deep  fry

Procedure


  1. Cook palak in a thick bottom vessel with minimum water for 5 minutes. Remove from water( keep water)  and past it in a mixi jar. Keep it aside. 
  2. Heat  oil in a deep pan and fry paneer till they become light brown colour. keep paneer aside.
  3. Heat little oil in cooking vessel and seasoning with garlic and cumin seeds.
  4.  Add onion, green chili and saute for a while. Add tomato and saute it.
  5.  Now add palak saute for 3 minutes.
  6.  Add sufficient water, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and paneer.
  7.  Mix well and allow to boil for 5 minutes in low flame. 
  8. Serve with rice roti. 



No comments:

Post a Comment