About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Rava Laddu (Suji Laddu)

Ingredients


  • Rava   2cups
  • Sugar                           2cups
  • Grated coconut            1cup                                                       
  • Cardmom powder        1pinch
  • Rasins                          10
  • Cashew nuts                 10
  • Milk                             half cup


Procedure

  • Heat a pan add Ghee then add all dry fruits, let they change the colour little bit.
  •  Now  add ravva heat it in a very low flame till it changes into light  brown colour.  Add grated coconut and heat for 2 minutes remove it  and kept aside.
  • Heat sugar adding with little water in thick bottom vessel Add  all above ingredients to the sugar syrup and.mix well.Take it in a plate.
  • Then slowly add the warm milk till   you are able to gather as balls.
  • Take that laddu mixture into your hand and make small dumplings  and let it dry for 2hrs.Your laddus are ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment