About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Mirapakaya bajji chat


Ingredients:

  • Mirchi Bajjis               5 nos. (procedure detailed earlier) cut into pieces as shown in the pic.
  • Onion                         1 no. peeled and cut into thin pieces
  • Tomato                      1 no. cut into small pieces
  • Carrot                        1 no. chopped and  finely grated 
  • Coriander  leaves 
  • Chat masala               1/2 spoon
  • Jeera powder (cumin) 1/2 spoon 
  • Lemon juice                1 tsp  

Procedure : 

  1. Take a bowl,  add all the above ingredients and mix well.  
  2. Add lemon juice before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment