About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday 28 August 2011

FRUIT SALAD










  • Ingredients:

    •  Apple            :    One  cup  finely cut into small pieces
    •   Guava            :  One cup  finely cut into small pieces after removing the seeds
    •   Grapes          :   100 gms.  
    •  Orange          :  2 nos. peeled and cut into half pieces
    •   Pine apple      :  One cup finely  cut into small pieces
    •   Papaya          :  One cup finely  cut into small pieces
    •   Banana          :  4 nos. riped big size
    •   Sugar            :  One cup
    •  Colour           :  Orange colour one pinch
    • Any other fruits to suit the taste

    PROCEDURE :
    • Take peeled bananas in a big bowl and crush it into paste.  
    • Add sugar and color. Mix well.
    • Add to the mixture all the above fruit pieces, Mix well.
    • Keep it in fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
    • Fruit salad is ready and serve it in a bowl.



















    1 comment: