About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Raw Banana Podi

Raw Banana Podi




Ingredients
  • Raw Bananas    
  • Small Onion      1
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil                  2tsp 
For seasoning:
  •       Mustard seeds       1 tsp                  
  •     Cumin seeds         1 tsp         
  •    Red chili                 2
  •    Green chili            1/2 tsp                         
  •      Oil                         1 tsp
  •       Garlic cloves,          3
P   Procedure
  
  •       Cook Raw banana either in a cooking vessel or in a cooker. Peal and smash ii little.
  •       Heat oil in a pan, seasoning with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chili, green chili and curry leaves.
  •      Add onion pieces and fry till the onion little brown.
  •      Add smashed cooked raw banana and salt mix well. Fry again for few minutes.
  •      Serve with rice or roti. 


No comments:

Post a Comment