About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

papad pakoda


Ingredients: 
  •   Papad                                         4( Cut each into 4 pieces )                   
  •  Besan                                            2 cups
  • Garlic+ ginger+green chilli paste or  1 tsp
  •  Red chilli powder                           1/2 tsp    
  •  oil for deep fry
  • Aijwani (vamu)                                1/2 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Baking soda (option)                       1pinch
Procedure
  1. Cut  each papad into 4 pieces.
  2.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl  except papad and make a thick batter by adding little water
  3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan. 
  4. Dip the papad pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
  5. Serve with sauce or chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment