About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Potato, potals, simla dry veg. fry

Ingredints
  • Potals                                 2 (cut into pieces)
  • Simla mirch                         1 (cut into pieces)
  • Potatoes                             2 (peal and cut into pieces)
  • Garam  masala powder       1/4 tbs
  • Lal mirch powder               1\4 tbs
  • salt to taste 
  • Oil                                      4 tbs
Procedure
  1. Heat oil in a frying pan and add simla mirch, potatoes, and potals.  
  2. Add little salt and little water. Mix well. Keep cover and cook until potatoes become soft..
  3. Remove cover, add a little garam masala powder and lal mirch powder, mix well,  fry till they become light brown. 
  4. Serve with hot rice or roti.



No comments:

Post a Comment