About Me

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Gunta Punugulu

ponganala pan 


Ingredients: 

  1. Dosa Batter               :  2 cups
  2. Bengal Gram             :  3 spoons soaked in water
  3. Green chillis               :  2 finely chopped 
  4. Carrot                       :  1 finely chopped 
  5. Onion                        :  1 finely chopped 
  6. Curry leaves              :  finely chopped 
  7. Salt to taste 
  8. Oil
 Procedure :
  • Take all ingredients in a vessel and mix well.
  • Take ponganala pan and apply with  little oil in each pit.
  • Pour above batter mixer in each pit.
  • Heat in a low flame the ponganala pan with batter mixer till the punugulu turns into light brown. Reverse all the punugulu one by one and cook for another 3 minutes.
  • Remove from the pan and serve with sauce or chutney.



No comments:

Post a Comment